Trailer Compliance Plates
Compliance Plates Australia will provide you with the best quality plates at the best prices. Currently supplying to all Manufacturers in the industry, you can trust you are in professional hands.
Our friendly staff will cater for your requirements:
- Anodised Aluminium or laser engraved 316Grade#4 Stainless Steel
- Quality discounts for bulk orders
- Sequential numbering, or left blank for stamping or engraving
- Company logo and company details (no added charge)
- For special requirements, custom sizing, and thicknesses available
- No minimum order requirements.
- All our plates provide holes for mounting.
- Caravan Compliance Plates for Manufacturers
- Contain all information required to meet National Standards and Australian Design Rules
- VIN plates for Light trailers manufactured on or before 30 June 2023, with the older Act
- Custom designed gas plates or identification tags
- Using only the best material and machinery in the industry, to ensure durability and quality (resistant to sunlight, weatherable, abrasion, high temperatures, salt-spray and chemical exposure)
For quotes or examples please email us at email@example.com and our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Enquire Online Today & Let Us Help You
Updated with the new Road Vehicle Standards Act to keep you compliant
Australia's #1 VIN Plate Manufacturer
Custom Sizing, Thickness & Designs Now Available.
Please ensure all details you provide us with are correct and factual.
Box Trailer VIN Plates
If you require smaller VIN plates, contact us to place your next order. Offering Bulk Discounts exclusive for manufacturers direclty.
Gas Compliance Plates
For all your Gas compliance plates – please ensure they have been approved by the correct authorities.
Pre June 2023 Trailer VIN Plates also availible
VIN Blank Plates - Online Ordering
Order single blank plates online and ready for next day dispatch
Anodised Aluminum plates (0.5mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 3mm thickness) & Stainless Steel
Discounts for Bulk Ordering
All orders are dispatched within 3-5 business days of order confirmation
Coloured Plates Available
Company Logos included
Detailed designs and templates for Trailer & Caravan Manufacturers
Why Choose Compliance Plates Australia for your Trailer Plates?
As the industry leaders, we understand the importance of keeping your trailers safe and compliant with Australian regulations. With our years of experience and expertise in the industry, you can trust us to provide you with the highest quality compliance plates and services.