Australian Builders Plates
Compliance Plates Australia understands that the Australian Builders Plate (ABP) is a key feature of the safety compliance for recreational boats in Australia. It is essential that all boats comply with the requirements in order to supply a suitable compliance plate.
Information contained on an Australian Builders Plate (Boat Plate) must be calculated by the builder, importer or an competent person. A Naval Architect or Marine Surveyor can assist you in calculating the information suitable for your boat.
Individuals need to contact the builder, importer or Marine Surveyor to determine the required information for their ABP plate.
The HIN is a 15 character unique number fixed in 2 locations to the boat, one on the transom and one in a hidden location known by the manufacturer / importer.
Contact us at email@example.com to arrange your order through our team.
Order Your ABP & Hin Plate Online Today
All our plates include express delivery, to ensure your order is dispatched quickly to meet your due dates.
Discounts for bulk orders
Dispatched within 2-4 business days once order is confirmed
316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel
All orders include Free Express Delivery
Company logos included
Why Choose Compliance Plates Australia?
Compliance Plates Australia ensures that all guidelines and standards are met for all boat compliance plates. They all must provide:
– Safety information for the boat user
– Easily visible (preferably near the steering position or in the cockpit)
– Include logo, name and contact details on the plate to promote your business
– Number of passengers and load limits
– Buoyancy statement (boats over 6 meters do not require this statement)
– Engine capacity
– All plates will be waterproof, resist salt water, abrasion, outdoor exposure, chipping and most industrial solvents and chemicals.